Razzy Rants: The beginning

A while ago, some of my friends proposed I should start a blog. Not only so they shouldn't have to listen to all my rantings, but because sometimes I do have something interesting to say.. and so, this sanctum was started..


Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Razieltje, I'm a project leader in a small belgian IT company in the flanders.
I'm the father of two darlings of children, a son, who will soon do his communion and is in the first grade, and a daughter of almost 2 that loves me dear. My children both have different moms, but I'm still on a "good" relationship with my ex.

My hobbies include (but aren't limited to) console gaming, wargaming, snowboarding and swimming. I used to do taekwondo, but stopped because of the timeloss. (Though I keep hoping I'll get back to it once I find the time)

This blog will be used for several things

  • my passion for coctails, which you can follow in my "Let's Drink!" chapter
  • my reviews, which I write freelance for a belgian e-magazine. Since me and my girlfriend are both avid gamers, we own about every console made, about 800 games and not much free time :) 
  • Wargaming, my playthroughs of several wargames like 40k, WHFB, DzC, .., I'll try to post some decent tactica for the different games, and of course the battle reports 
  • and of course my Rants, where I'll go in deeper on some things bothering me, or just are fscked up in my humble opinion. 


I hope you'll find something you're interested in, if not, be sure to leave me a comment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Fantasy XV

DreadBall: Teraton Tactics

Disney Infinity 3.0: Review (PS4)