Razzy's recap: 2016

With 2017 just beginning, I thought It'd be a good time to think about where to go with this website.After careful consideration I'd still like to give it a shot with a renewed concept. This of recapping games, events, and products. No longer trying to make a decent review but only giving you people the necessary info about something. Thus giving you more of an idea when choosing if something is really worth it. How about it? Does this seem like a good idea? Drop some comment and let me know, but most of all, a happy 2017!



2016 started it all

with a good effort, but mostly a filled agenda I set into the blogging world, but ended up being swamped by real life. Though I did document our trip to Japan, more than that didn't really make the chopping block. 

2017 should be better

If I try to keep to smaller, more content based articles (with some nice pictures to keep your attention) it should be better maintainable.. no?

Anyways, wish me luck! Let me know what you'd like to read, and what is important when deciding to play a (board)game to you, and I'll see what I can do :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Fantasy XV

DreadBall: Teraton Tactics

Disney Infinity 3.0: Review (PS4)